PRE-ENGINEERED 80 MPH or 150 MPH WIND LOADS
Raise guest-satisfaction scores the
cost-effective way by raising a row of Cancun
Cabanas around the perimeter of your pool. And once
they're up, they'll stay up. The Cancun is
engineered to withstand winds of 80 MPH and resist
sagging even under torrential rains. Available in
sizes as big as 40 feet by 80 feet (that's 3,200
square feet; roomier than most presidential suites).
Choose from a dazzling array of Sunbrella fabric
colors to match frames in ten (10) dramatic hues.
With our festive Cancun Cabana, your pool or spa
area can be the most powerful draw in town.
- The Cancun Cabanas' rigid valance corner
attachment makes the Cancun cover easier to install.
- Eight (8) peak rafter roof fittings
bolt together configuration for added strength and
- Cancun's traversing curtain track and carriers
provides a quiet and smooth operation.
- All perimeter side curtains include a heavy duty
vertical zipper for added privacy.
CANCUN CABANA FEATURES
- Pre-Engineered 80 MPH or 150 MPH Wind Load
- Sunbrella® Awning Grade Solid and Striped Fabric
- Rigid Valance with Lace Bar Attachments
- Four (4) Traversing Track and Carrier Curtains
- Four (4) Curtain Tie-Backs and Industrial Zippers
- Center Ceiling Fan Mounting Plate (Fan not
- Polyester Powder Coat Painted Frame (Black or
- 8'-0" Upright Leg Clearance
- Four (4) Square Base Plates
- Eight (8) Fully Welded Peak Roof Rafters
- Steel Frame Construction
OPTIONAL CABANA FEATURES
- Engineering Calculations for 150 MPH Wind Load
- FIRESIST® Flame Retardant Fabrics by
Glen Raven, Inc.
- 3" Feature Stripe on the Curtains
- Center Traversing Divider Curtain
- Roof-Top Air Vent
- Flat-Screen / Television Mounting Plate
(Flat-Screen/TV not included)
- Polyester Powder Coat Painted Frame (11 Standard
- Up to 12'-0" High Upright Leg Clearance
- Installation Services
AVAILABLE CANCUN CABANA SIZES
- 4'-0" x 4'-0"
- 8'-0" x 8'-0"
- 8'-0" x 16'-0"
- 10'-0" x 10'-0"
- 10'-0" x 15'-0"
- 10'-0" x 20'-0"
- 12'-0" x 12'-0"
- 15'-0" x 15'-0"
- 15'-0" x 30'-0"
- 20'-0" x 20'-0"
- 20'-0" x 30'-0"