The new name for quality and affordability:
Pacifica Cabana. Makes any poolside look like a
million-dollar investment. Elegant yet simple
design. Curtained privacy. Steel-framed
construction. Virtually indestructible baked-on
black or white finish. Covered in fade-resistant
Sunbrella® fabric for lasting beauty. So cool, it
- Underside center peak fitting, welded steel,
built for quick and easy frame assembly.
- Inside corner fitting, fabric attachment and
stainless steel cable curtain assembly offers simple
yet reliable field assembly.
- Inside view of traversing side curtain tie-back.
The tie-back holds the curtain securely in place
when drawn. Tie-backs are available in a number of
colors and accent binding trim colors.
- All resort cabanas include standard fully welded
steel base plate for a secure installation.
PACIFICA CABANA FEATURES
- Sunbrella® Awning Grade Solid and Striped Fabric
- Hanging Valance with Velcro Attachments
- Four (4) Traversing Cable Curtains
- Four (4) Curtain Tie-Backs and Industrial Zippers
- Buckle and Strap Top Cover Fasteners
- Polyester Powder Coat Painted Frame (Black or
- 7'-0" to 8'-0" Upright Leg Clearance
- Four (4) Square Base Plates
- Four (4) Roof Rafters
- Steel Frame Construction
OPTIONAL CABANA FEATURES
- FIRESIST® Flame Retardant Fabrics by
Glen Raven, Inc.
- Center Traversing Divider Curtain
- Center Ceiling Fan Mounting Plate (Fan not
- Roof-Top Air Vent
- Flat-Screen / Television Mounting Plate
(Flat-Screen/TV not included)
- Polyester Powder Coat Painted Frame (11 Standard
- Up to 10'-0" High Upright Leg Clearance
- Installation Services
AVAILABLE PACIFICA CABANA SIZES
- 4'-0" x 4'-0"
- 8'-0" x 8'-0"
- 8'-0" x 16'-0"
- 10'-0" x 10'-0"
- 10'-0" x 15'-0"
- 10'-0" x 20'-0"
- 12'-0" x 12'-0"
- 12'-0" x 24'-0"
- 15'-0" x 15'-0"